Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pocket book with Tags AND Dusty Attic.

Hi to all you Dusty Attic fans 
today I am sharing a mini book I created 
loaded with beautiful Chippies, 
pockets, tags and more .
when I first began scrapbooking back in 2003 
the only thing I created were mini books and Tags.. NO Layouts .
Recently I have begun creating a few more minis .
They are such fun and I love to add pockets and Tags 
DUSTY ATTIC
Pocket book with Tags.

Dusty Attic materials
Mini Chicken Wire :DA0177
Elegant swirl #2 :DA1098
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Ornate corner #8 :DA0467

Elegant swirl #2 :DA1098



Mini Chicken Wire :DA0177



Ornate corner #8 :DA0467


Back view of my pocket book .

thanks so much for popping by 
and looking at my work .
REMEMBER
 now you can order chippies straight from the DA website .

 warm hugz from me x

19 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing! You're definitely the queen of vintage and grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just magnificent Heather....you can see all the work you do to achieve this level of gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, Heather! I love all the pretty details in your work.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love love the colors, the vintage gals and the film strips!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just mesmerizing Heather! I love how you created all the book pages and your glorious details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always Heather! I love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so stunning Heather! Love this project...so beautiful and so classic! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment....I have been so bad at visitng blogs lately...so I really appreciate the visit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS GREAT looking! Kudos to you...WELL DONE = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really? No LOs?!!!!! That is hard to imagine....the mini looks soooo professional...gorgeous rich tones & those vintage images are MWAH:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is awesome! So many details and love the vintage colors! You are amazing creating these gorgeous albums! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful creation! Such an awesome mini!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such great taste! And always 'so together'! Fantastic work! Always pure joy seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. Love the vintagey feel to it. Perfect for you. I hardly ever make mini books of any sort.. They make such nice gifts too. Maybe I will have a little play now... You inspire me more and more each day <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sensational Heather! The colour choice, the images and your trade mark attention to detail, all combine to make this a standout project. I can't imagine you not created layouts either :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Heather! this is truly an amazing work of art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous!! Love the layers and those Dusty Attic products are so perfect in this project. What a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete