Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Red and white with a splash of grey

Hi everybody and welcome to my blog 

Recently my niece moved into a Brand new home for herself and her daughter .
Baden and I gave them a gift 
and   
I created this tag in an envelope to go with the gift .

NEW HOME 

 we gave Fi and Alanna a Red kettle 
which inspired me to create this tag in red, white and a splash of grey. 
 the tag (which lives inside the envelope )
is where I write my message .
the chipboard is from Dusty Attic 
little house and the arrow .
simply painted with white gesso, sanded and finished with glossy accents .

 thanks so much for looking at my work and leaving me some loving words .

happy scrapping to each of you 
and big hugz until next time xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Oh Wow .. this is stunning Heather!! The papers are gorgeous and your tag envelope with all its many layers is totally divine!! Loooveee this!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors,the layers and that house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, all those layers! This is stunning, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! Love the layers and it looked like gingham pattern on Facebook butmimdo believe the pattern is houndstooth which is even more lovely! Love the house on top! Lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Heather, your niece must have been thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is beautiful Heather...such gorgeous layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Heather! I love all the layers and pretty papers that you make me want to buy! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool. I love these colours together... are all the little taggy things die cuts or do you have a silly machine. They are so different and so pretty. Love all the layers. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful...................
    Thanks
    Hugs from Paris

    http://scrapdeviolette.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete